Re: [xsl] Formatting string

Subject: Re: [xsl] Formatting string
From: "Dimitre Novatchev" <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 06:52:01 -0700
Can be done (has been done) in XSLT 1.0 without the use of regular expressions,

See for example:

http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/sect2/plaintext.html#d8999e555

-- Cheers, Dimitre Novatchev --------------------------------------- Truly great madness cannot be achieved without significant intelligence. --------------------------------------- To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk ------------------------------------- You've achieved success in your field when you don't know whether what you're doing is work or play