Re: [xsl] Alternative of XSL:document in XSLT 2.0

Subject: Re: [xsl] Alternative of XSL:document in XSLT 2.0
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 09:40:23 +0100
> Hi List;
> xsl:document is not working with version 2.0 of xslt. It is working fine
> with version 1.1. Could anyone suggest me the alternative. I just want to
> generate errorlog of xml files by XSLT.

There is no version XSLT 1.1. There was an early working draft but it was
never developed to a full specification. The xsl:document command in
xsl2 does work, but presumably does something different than you expect
(it generates document nodes, not multiple output files) There was no
need to ensure compatibility with the xsl 1.1 working draft as xsl 2 was
developed.

You are probably looking for xsl:result-document.

David