Re: [xsl] xsl:element will not create an output element, in any context

Subject: Re: [xsl] xsl:element will not create an output element, in any context
From: N David Brown <orieldave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 12:23:09 +0000
When I'm processing via PHP, no. When I'm processing directly, by loading the XML file in the browser, then I put a link to the stylesheet in. Simple testing shows the link is correct when I do this method, but still the elements don't display.

- Dave

David Carlisle wrote:
Oh, in adition to the comments I just posted, does you xml file have an
<?xml-stylesheet link to teh XSL file? Your posted XML does not.

David