RE: [xsl] Relative URI Question

Subject: RE: [xsl] Relative URI Question
From: jason heddings <rocket@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 15:16:43 -0700
I've written a (Saxon) Java extension function to compute the relative
path between two files.  It's a bit lengthy, but it works well.  The
only problem is, I'm not sure how to access the current output document
path from within my function.  I was hoping for an XSLT example, or at
least some XSL function that provided the current output path.