Re: [xsl] replace

Subject: Re: [xsl] replace
From: "Charles Ohana" <charles.ohana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 10:10:41 -0400
Thank you. but ... I still have issues. The following code returns the eror below. I must be missing something.

Error in expression replace(@name, 'Chuck', 'Charles'): Unknown system function: replace
Transformation failed: Run-time errors were reported

<xsl:stylesheet version="2.0" xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform";>
<xsl:template match="/cnt">
<xsl:value-of select="replace(@name, 'Chuck', 'Charles')" />
</xsl:template>