[xsl] Todays technical challenge

Subject: [xsl] Todays technical challenge
From: Matt <puskas.duck@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 10:29:10 +0100
Must admit I'm enjoying my first XSL project - my report is almost
complete, until a googly is thrown down! (Cricket term!)

In the report I produce there are a variable number of pages,
depending on overflows ie. if there are more than 30 transactions, a
new page is spawned. This page number it turns out is very important
as its used as the starting point for the next time a report is
produced.

So what I need to be able to do is take the final page number from XSL
template ( $pageNo parameter) and update my Oracle database table with
this value.