Re: [xsl] Merging multiple documents and combining their nodes

Subject: Re: [xsl] Merging multiple documents and combining their nodes
From: "Mark Peters" <flickrmeister@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 14:43:06 -0400
Thanks a bunch, David and Martin!

After I fixed a small issue with my source files, the stylesheet works.

You guys rock.

On 6/14/07, David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Would you mind sending me your stylesheet?

exactly as you posted minus the (:

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
        <xsl:output indent="yes"/>
        <xsl:template match="/">
                <xsl:variable name="temp">
                                <xsl:copy-of select="document(/files/file)/components/component"/>
                                <xsl:sort select="@name"/>
<xsl:copy-of select="@*|key('c',@name)/*"/>
        <xsl:key name="c" match="component" use="@name"/>