Re: [xsl] What's wrong with a variable inside a xsl:when ?

Subject: Re: [xsl] What's wrong with a variable inside a xsl:when ?
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 14:48:44 +0100
> but that sounds strange to me because i think i have sibling element
> in my variable element or am i wrong?

as you only posted the variable definition we can't tell if it has
siblings or not. saxon told you the xsl:variable definition is on line
25, what's on the next line? if it's an element end tag then  the
variable binding has no siblings. (Note this isn't an xslt error, it is
just saxon warning you that you are defining a variable that is never
used.

David