Re: [xsl] XSL 2.0 and .NET and VB

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSL 2.0 and .NET and VB
From: "M. David Peterson" <m.david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2007 05:00:45 -0600
On Sun, 01 Jul 2007 04:50:33 -0600, Florent Georges <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

The problem with MSXML regarding striping white space text nodes is
that the XML parser strip those nodes in the input files.

DOh! Sorry, it's still early for me, sorry. ;-)

Anyway the
XSLT processor will strip them from the stylesheet, so that doesn't
matter if the processor see them or not.

It's still an issue with XML parser stripping them from the stylesheet as well, correct? (I assume by "XSLT processor" you were refering to the XML parser stripping the whitespace? Or should I go and demand Starbucks opens their doors an hour early this morning to avoid any future embarassment ;-)

--
/M:D

M. David Peterson
http://mdavid.name | http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/2354 | http://dev.aol.com/blog/3155