Re: [xsl] document() can not used in IE6?

Subject: Re: [xsl] document() can not used in IE6?
From: "Manfred Staudinger" <manfred.staudinger@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 13:39:24 +0200
On 02/07/07, Abel Braaksma <abel.online@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Manfred Staudinger wrote:
> With the document() function you can fetch any XML document, _provided_
> it comes from the _same_ domain (same in Fx and IE).

not exactly the same, though. Firefox does not allow more significant
paths. I.e., if your XSLT path is
'http://domain.com/mypath/xsltfiles/my.xslt', then you cannot use
document() to open something from 'http://domain.com/yourpath'.
Seems I'm getting a bit sloppy, so thanks for you correction.

In addition, I now suddenly remember that I once had this problem that
the OP mentioned: using an absolute path was *always* seen as different
domain by IE, regardless the fact that the domain is equal to the
current domain.
Hmm, I always use relative path (Fx and IE) with the only exception
of the action attribute of html form, but no problem.

Manfred