[xsl] listing elements based on 2 conditions

Subject: [xsl] listing elements based on 2 conditions
From: Vaduvoiu Tiberiu <vaduvoiutibi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 00:04:08 -0700 (PDT)
Hi, i'm having an aparenty simple problem but I can't find a convenient solution to it.
I have a list like this:

<element>
    <name>name1</name
    <type>bussines</type>
</element>

<element>

    <name>name2</name

    <type>sport</type>

</element>

<element>

    <name>name3</name

    <type>bussines</type>

</element>

I need to display the name of the first 5 elements that have the type bussines.
First I tried using if test="position() &lt; 6 and type="bussines" but this only displays the names from the first 5 news that are type bussines when I actually need the first 5 of type bussines from the whole list. anyone knows an easy way to do this ( in xslt 1.0 )??? 10x

http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/