Re: [xsl] Xslt transformation of an xslt transform

Subject: Re: [xsl] Xslt transformation of an xslt transform
From: Norman Gray <norman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 13:59:41 +0100
Andy, hello.

On 5 Jul 2007, at 12:49, Andy Bailey wrote:

However the xslt processing is in a pipeline, so
what I am really interested in doing is combining several xslt
transforms in one. I havent found any information on Internet.

My pipeline are like:

Xml (any format) > Docbook xml > i18n transform > xhtml

It sounds as if you want to look at org.xml.sax.XMLFilter. I confess I found it a little hard to get something working from the XMLFilter javadocs alone, but <http://java.sun.com/webservices/jaxp/dist/1.1/ docs/tutorial/xslt/5_chain.html> was very helpful.

All the best,

Norman

-- ------------------------------------------------------------ Norman Gray : http://nxg.me.uk eurovotech.org : University of Leicester, UK