Re: [xsl] Wrap and XSL in XSL-FO (server side PDF creation)

Subject: Re: [xsl] Wrap and XSL in XSL-FO (server side PDF creation)
From: Tony Graham <Tony.Graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 20:25:39 +0100
On Thu, Jul 05 2007 19:33:49 +0100, mark.anderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> We need to convert that HTML to PDF (on demand from client). The style
> sheets we use are very complex and it looks like it would be a
> considerable amount of work to redo them (there are dozens) with FO.
>
> I read a few articles and tutorials on FO and there doesn't seem to be
> an easy way to wrap the existing output in FO.
> Maybe there's another tool out there.

You could try the stylesheet for XHTML to XSL-FO transformation at
http://www.antennahouse.com/XSLsample/XSLsample.htm

Regards,

Tony Graham.
Tony.Graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   http://www.menteithconsulting.com

Menteith Consulting Ltd             Registered in Ireland - No. 428599
Menteith Consulting -- Understanding how markup works