[xsl] dynamic grouping assignment

Subject: [xsl] dynamic grouping assignment
From: christoph.klocker@xxxxxx
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 07:48:39 +0200
Hi,
How can I dynamically assing a grouping key, where I provide some of the
grouping keys as parameters.

I have the parameters

  <xsl:param name="groupingKeys" >
        <key>order_typ</key>
        <key>ordr_block</key>
    </xsl:param >

I would like to add to the group-by evaluation.

 <xsl:for-each-group select="result" group-by="concat(receiver, operation,
data, prev_bus_state, string-join(for $x in $groupingKeys return $x/key,
','))">

I guess I need to use the saxon:evaluate() extension, but I couldn't get
it right.

thanks

This message and any attachment ("the Message") are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient any use is strictly prohibited. If you have received the Message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the Message from your system, any use is forbidden. Correspondence via e-mail is primarily for information purposes. KAG/RVV/RIFA/ImmoKAG neither makes nor accepts legally binding statements unless otherwise agreed to the contrary.