Re: [xsl] Shorthand.

Subject: Re: [xsl] Shorthand.
From: Abel Braaksma <abel.online@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 19:56:42 +0200
It seems that my messages sometimes come through slowly, I don't know why, but it said the following:

If you use this browser based, you cannot rely on EXSLT extensions like exslt:function. If you use it server side, you can lookup the documentation of your processor whether (and how) it supports exslt:function or not.

hope that answers your question (and of course, consider the other options without params proposed by most of the repliers if exslt is not for you).

Cheers,

--Abel Braaksma

Steve wrote:
Something like this in XSL 1.0 would be great. Anyone?