Re: [xsl] XSLamenT

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLamenT
From: "Nick Shepherd" <nick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 11:28:46 -0400
I have to agree with Michael here.  What you are seeing are the web
developers migrating to discovering the power of XSLT on the web.
Most of these developers still think "OOP" is a sound that a coin
makes when it hits the water.  Hopefully systems like Symphony
(http://www.symphony21.com) will get more exposure to the more
advanced web developers and the advancement of the language and it's
children languages can progress in a rate that's acceptable.

Gene Shepherd