Re: [xsl] XSLamenT

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLamenT
From: Justin Johansson <procode@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 09:08:03 +0900
>AJAX
>Still a buzzword in 2003, hitting the market (critical mass) only
>since people realised that the technique was actually really easy
>and that Google was making tons of dollars with it, which imho
>really started of in end 2005. But the original technique needed to
>make AJAX work was invented and implemented in 1999.

>Make note that,
>with a few exceptions, most AJAX implementations make more or less
>use of XSLT.

Noted .. and it will be a great for AJAX when XSLT 2.0 is ubiquitous in
the browser.  Is there any chance of that happening soon?  I know
that with XForms, there were a bunch of browser plug-ins to support it
and now Mozilla (FireFox) is supporting it.  Perhaps XSLT 2.0 browser
plug-in(s) will likewise be the intermediate route?

Anyway, thanks to all for encouraging comments.

Justin Johansson

*** A horse with no name is called Lambda ***