Re: [xsl] How to extract HTTP Headers information using XSLT

Subject: Re: [xsl] How to extract HTTP Headers information using XSLT
From: "Mukul Gandhi" <gandhi.mukul@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 19:10:46 +0530
i am not aware of, EVDO device. but XSLT cannot access HTTP header
information. For it to be able to access HTTP headers, it must have
some facility like a HTTP browser, or it should have something like
java.net library in the JDK.

i am not sure. but you can use an extension support in XSLT to access
such information.

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi