Re: [xsl] Selecting First Direct Sibling

Subject: Re: [xsl] Selecting First Direct Sibling
From: "CyberSpace Industries 2000 Inc." <csi2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 10:24:16 -0400
In my classes - there is typically at least one student who will get surprised by this.

Everything in the input XML will create a node - even whitespace (tabs, line end, LF/CR) unless you take explicit steps to remove the white space as not important to your processing. A text node IS an actual node whose value is the text - even if it is white space.

Cheers...Hugh

CyberSpace Industries 2000 Inc.
Multimedia Promotions
XML Training and Consulting