RE: [xsl] Linking Variable to the Path

Subject: RE: [xsl] Linking Variable to the Path
From: "Yaswanth Kumar Ravella" <yaswanth.mtrx@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 18:25:21 +0530
Hi How about?
Java API for XML Processing (JAXP)
Will this work fine with JAXP?

Cheers
Yaswanth Ravella

-----Original Message-----
From: christoph.naber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:christoph.naber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2007 5:18 PM
To: xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> I am getting Error :
> Description :
> Error during XSLT transformation: An unknown XPath extension function
was
> called.
>
> I am using Mozilla's Processor !

Sorry, Mozilla's XSLT-processor doesn't support EXSLT, as you can read in
the blogpost below. I think there is no chance that you can achieve what
you want with the Mozilla XSLT-processor. If you perform your
transformations on client-side, you have to figure out another way,
otherwise you may want to use saxon or another free available stylesheet
processor that supports EXSLT.

http://dpcarlisle.blogspot.com/2007/05/exslt-node-set-function.html

Greetings Christoph