RE: [xsl] Varied Results with Different Versions of Xalan, But How?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Varied Results with Different Versions of Xalan, But How?
From: Atosa Khoddamhazrati <atosak@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 12:23:21 -0400
Hi, Renick

This looks like the same bug as Jira issue XALANJ-2240.[1]  The fix will be
included in the upcoming Xalan-J 2.7.1 release.

Thanks,

[1] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XALANJ-2204

Regards,

Atosa Khoddamhazrati

             "Renick, Garrel"
             <garrel@xxxxxxxx>
             24/08/2007 05:00          <xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         RE: [xsl] Varied Results with
             xsl-list@xxxxxxxx         Different Versions of Xalan, But
              lberrytech.com           How?

Yes, Abel, I heavily modified my original stylesheet and data to exhibit
the apparent bug I'm seeing. Thanks for your advice, however.