[xsl] HTTP authentication support

Subject: [xsl] HTTP authentication support
From: Elliotte Harold <elharo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 06:29:46 -0400
Which, if any, processors support HTTP authentication in the URLs they retrieve? Both for the initial document and documents retrieved by the document() function?

For my current needs I only need to retrieve authenticated documents from one site, so a single command line option would be sufficient. However longer term I'd like to be able to retrieve documents from multiple sites with different usernames and passwords. Thus either an extended document function or support for https://user:pass@host/ style URLs would be required.

--
Elliotte Rusty Harold  elharo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Java I/O 2nd Edition Just Published!