Re: [xsl] HTTP headers for document function was: Re: [xsl] HTTP authentication support

Subject: Re: [xsl] HTTP headers for document function was: Re: [xsl] HTTP authentication support
From: Colin Paul Adams <colin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 12:53:10 +0100
>>>>> "bryan" == bryan rasmussen <rasmussen.bryan@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

    bryan> As long as we are on this question, I might as well ask a
    bryan> slightly related one that I would like the answer to
    bryan> without necessarily doing a bunch of checking of processors
    bryan> - what are the user-agent headers for various xslt
    bryan> processors when one uses the document function to GET a
    bryan> resource?

    bryan> Is the user-agent changed dependent on if the processor is
    bryan> run inside a browser or not? I know that sounds stupid but
    bryan> I could see that as the kind of stupid mistake that could
    bryan> creep in.

    bryan> Actually I wonder if there are any that use # Accept and #
    bryan> Accept-Encoding in their requests. It seems like a
    bryan> reasonable thing to put in. Anyone have a good list of
    bryan> tests?

Gestalt uses neither.

I wonder if it should? I would like to hear comments.
--
Colin Adams
Preston Lancashire