AW: [xsl] W3C Schema for XSL-FO 1.1

Subject: AW: [xsl] W3C Schema for XSL-FO 1.1
From: "Matthias Born" <born@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 15:29:15 +0200
Hi Ken,

you're right, there's no way to express XSL-FO correctly with W3C Schema for
validation.

But I'm only trying to configure an eclipse via xml-catalog for a
xml/xsd/xslt/xsl-fo training program.
Therefore my objective is more autocompletion than validation and a W3C
Schema would be enought.

Cause there are XSL-FO 1.0 schemata available, i hope there's one for 1.1
to.

Thx!

Matze

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----