Re: [xsl] Dynamic creation of Frame view from XML using XSLT Regex match!

Subject: Re: [xsl] Dynamic creation of Frame view from XML using XSLT Regex match!
From: Abel Braaksma <abel.online@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2007 19:47:26 +0200
sreejith m wrote:
Kindly let me know how to achieve the final output.

do you mean you want us to design your website for you? From your description it is very hard to find out what "final" means to you. Please update your post with an exact XML, XHTML or HTML output document that you want (the 'HTML' you showed is not html, it merely describes some very generic bits of a possible layout).

We can help if you give us:

'my input'

'my current output that i do not want'

'the output the I want but don't know how to get'

for instance. We can't imagine what you imagine us to imagine... so... your information was quire extensive but it missed this final two large bits: what you have now and what you expect/want to have.

Cheers,
-- Abel Braaksma