RE: [xsl] TabLayout in XSL

Subject: RE: [xsl] TabLayout in XSL
From: cknell@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 09:50:40 -0400
I've been working with XSLT for roughly seven years now, and to the best of my knowledge, it has no element or other concept called "TabLayout".

Perhaps this is a term from the domain of your target output. Are you trying to generate HTML, maybe? Please clarify what output you expect, and perhaps someone can help you.
--
Charles Knell
cknell@xxxxxxxxxx - email