[xsl] XSLT Replace for '<?xml:namespace>?

Subject: [xsl] XSLT Replace for '<?xml:namespace>?
From: Steven Kaminski <shkaminski@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 22:23:15 -0700 (PDT)
I'm stuck trying to eliminate an opening tag from an XML file. Keep in mind: I
cannot change the format of the source file. It has HTML embedded in a CDATA
section. I am running a series of regex replaces and concats to clean up the
source.

But occasionally the source file has a "<?xml:namespace prefix =
lbxrt />" tag stuck in the HTML section that I need to simply delete. I am
trying to use a regex group replace to do this, but regex always leaves "<?"
no matter what I do. It's as if it starts the match after the "?". I tried
wrapping this element in a CDATA section, but had the same problem--the match
came after "?". This tag can appear anywhere in the CDATA section in the
source file--so I can't simply look for it in a particular place.

Please give
me any ideas. Thanks.

Processor: Saxon 8.9.0.3
XSLT 2.0

Regex match:
<xsl:analyze-string select="."
regex="(&lt;&#63;xml&#58;namespace&#32;prefix&#32;&#61;&#32;lbxrt&#32;&#47;&g
t;)">

Source:
<DIV OLDID="divContent"><?xml:namespace prefix = lbxrt
/><lbxrt:rich-text xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml";;
xmlns:lbxrt="http://www.libronix.com/xmlns/rich-text";;>

Result:
<DIV