Re: [xsl] Passing array to Jscript from XSL

Subject: Re: [xsl] Passing array to Jscript from XSL
From: Abel Braaksma <abel.online@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 07:51:30 +0200
Vankadaru.Gupta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hello,

I m calling Jscript function on a click of a button in XSL. I want to
create an array in XSL and pass it as argument to the Jscript function.
Is that Possible? I m using MSXML.

Vankadaru,

This is exactly the same question you asked yesterday. You received four responses. Would you be so kind to use that thread (just click the answer button in you mail program and don't change the subject line) and first answer the questions we asked you to clarify the matter? To recap: what you want is not possible, XSL(T) cannot respond to user interaction, so maybe we misunderstood. Please take the thread named JScript in XSL.

DISCLAIMER:
This message contains privileged and confidential information and is intended only for an individual named.
<snip />

Just for your information: these claims are useless on a public list: everything you mail to the list will be publicly available for everybody to view.

Cheers,
-- Abel Braaksma