RE: [xsl] [XSL]Display Different Results Based on Count ofNodeSets

Subject: RE: [xsl] [XSL]Display Different Results Based on Count ofNodeSets
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 12:39:03 +0100
Please start again at the beginning. Few people are going to try to analyze
your previous messages to work out what you mean my "as described
previously" or "the one I posted earlier".

Just give us a source document, a stylesheet, the output you are getting,
and the output you want. Please make each of them complete, but brief: don't
post fragments, and don't refer back to previous postings.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/