Re: [xsl] merging xml's using XSLT, merge.xslt

Subject: Re: [xsl] merging xml's using XSLT, merge.xslt
From: "Senthil Nathan" <rsennat@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 20:48:43 +0530
Hi Abel,
I'm coming back to this thread after sometime, during which I couldn't
find a solution in libxslt forums. They said its not possible. But you
were saying about using that.

Basically, I have several XML files and I would like to merge using
"merge.xslt" and using the libxslt API's from my code. Actually I can
specify only two files there, which needs to be merged.

So, I thought if I can pass on the DOM tree to merge.xslt, I can merge
any number of xml files. Please let me know, if you have any idea on
using libxslt in this case.

Otherwise, is it possible to use saxon (its api) over libxml2 for
merging DOM trees using "merge.xslt". Please give me the pointers to
do that.

Thanks
Senthil Nathan R