[xsl] Reading recursive from a list

Subject: [xsl] Reading recursive from a list
From: "Houman Khorasani" <Houman.Khorasani@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 13:07:17 +0100
Hello,

I am wondering how I would be able to do this in XSLT 1.0 or 2.0, if
possible at all:

I have a list of animals as a separate XML file:

<UnitInfos>
	<Type>UNIT_LION</Type>
	<Type>UNIT_BENGALTIGER</Type>
	<Type>UNIT_SIBERIANTIGER</Type>
</UnitInfos>

In my XSLt I would like it to grab the first animal from the list and
check a bigger list for this three type of animals and copy the unit
that is equal to that Type in the list to the output file.

I would be making an XSLT like this:

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"; xmlns:f="ANIMALS"
exclude-result-prefixes="f">

	<xsl:template match="f:???????">
		<xsl:copy>
		</xsl:copy>
	</xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>

How would I tell, go and check in that XMl file in that list and grab
the values for the match case ?
I could also put the list inside the same XSLT if its possible and makes
things easier? I have no idea how to do that recursively so that all
List would be checked through.

Any Idea?
Many Thanks
Houman

Tribold News Alert!   Tribold Accelerates Growth With New CEO Appointment.

Tribold Limited.  Registered Office: Carmelite, 50 Victoria Embankment,
Blackfriars, London EC4Y 0DX, United Kingdom.    Registered in England and
Wales No: 4942611