RE: [xsl] iterate through nodes and determine output by node type

Subject: RE: [xsl] iterate through nodes and determine output by node type
From: "Scott Trenda" <Scott.Trenda@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 10:42:26 -0500
(XSLT 1.1 argument aside here...)
According to Michael Kay's XSLT 2nd Edition Programmer's Reference:

"In the draft XSLT 1.1 specification, the result tree fragment is no
longer a separate data type, but is merged into the node-set data type.
A tree is manipulated in the form of a node-set containing one node, the
root of the tree."

So it looks like you're home free to slice and dice your variable
content.

~ Scott