RE: [xsl] IE error | Switch from current encoding to specified encoding not supported.

Subject: RE: [xsl] IE error | Switch from current encoding to specified encoding not supported.
From: "Scott Trenda" <Scott.Trenda@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 11:34:23 -0500
If you're using MSXML, yes! MSXML defaults to UTF-16 whenever you don't
specify <xsl:output encoding="utf-8"/> in your stylesheet.

If that doesn't do it, could you post a sample flow of where your XML is
coming from, and how it's getting to the browser? (including those
stylesheets would help a lot too.)

~ Scott