Re: [xsl] [XSL] id() in Ancestor Nodes?

Subject: Re: [xsl] [XSL] id() in Ancestor Nodes?
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 09:51:17 +0100
in addition to the points raised by others

        Books Published by
    <xsl:choose>
            <xsl:when test="./@publish ='wrox'">Wrox</xsl:when>
            <xsl:when test="./@publish ='oreilly'">Oreilly</xsl:when>
        </xsl:choose>,
        <xsl:attribute name="class">
            <xsl:value-of select="./@date" />
        </xsl:attribute>.

Should generate an error as it tries to add a class atribute after a
text node has been generated, which is not allowerd. I was going to
suggest moving the <xsl:attribute name="class"> earlier but I note you
already generate a class attribute with value bookpublisher so it's not
clear when you want the class to be set to @date ?

David