[xsl] Sorting Two Dimensional Table

Subject: [xsl] Sorting Two Dimensional Table
From: P L <happytchoum@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 14:10:14 +0000
Hi,

I'm desperately trying to sort a two dimension table.

I have keys and values. I want to be able to sort by keys and then by value.
This is not a problem so far. The problem comes when I try to sort the keys
that I want to be sorted as well.

Example:

x	y	value

a	a	a
a	b	a
a	a	b
a	b	b
a	a	c
b	b	a
b	a	b
b	b	b
b	a	d

which is presented as follow:

		halo_name

Th problem is that I don't know the keys beforhand neither how many of them I
have. So to show the title of my table, I use something like that:

So that I know that my key titles are always sorted and then I put the data in
the same fashion

So I'd like to sort my keys and then sort the data accordingly so that
visually the first column is sorted first and the second column second...

Help !

Thank you very much.

PL

Envoie un sourire, fais rire, amuse-toi! Employez-le maintenant!
http://www.emoticonesgratuites.ca/?icid=EMFRCA120