[xsl] FO:Marker issues

Subject: [xsl] FO:Marker issues
From: "Rush, Jeff" <jrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 15:16:39 -0400
Hello all.

I am generating invoices and need the customer name to appear at the top of
every page. My XML document  contains multiple customers.

<fo:flow flow-name="body">
      <xsl:apply-templates select="Customer"/>
      <fo:block id="terminator"/>
</fo:flow>

I am defining my marker inside:

      <xsl:template match="Customer">

            <fo:marker marker-class-name="CustomerName">
                  <fo:block font="11pt arial" start-indent="0.125in">
                        <xsl:value-of select="Name"/>
                  </fo:block>
            </fo:marker>
      </xsl:template>

And I am calling it from within my region-before:

<fo:block-container position="absolute" width="2.0in" height="1.5in"
left="0.0in" top="1.0in">
       <fo:retrieve-marker retrieve-class-name="CustomerName"
retrieve-position="first-including-carryover" retrieve-boundary="page"/>
</fo:block-container>

I have tried changing my retrieve-boundary and my retrieve-postion but I
haven't been able to get the correct result.

Sometimes it shows the first customer throughout the entire document,
sometimes it changes occasionally and doesn't show up on some pages, sometimes
it retrieves names out of order (although the rest of the information the body
pulls comes in correct).

Sorry for being so new, but I could really use some help!

Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to provide.Jeff Rush
Enterprise Report Developer  |  Reporting Services
Fellowship Technologies
jrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Support: 866-383-2437
http://www.CloseTheBackDoor.com