Re: [xsl] Date, Number Format

Subject: Re: [xsl] Date, Number Format
From: "Joe Fawcett" <joefawcett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 08:49:46 +0100
Microsoft don't have a 2.0 processor, it's being developed, cheque's in the post etc.
You can, as others wrote, use Saxon with .NET.
If you are stuck with Microsoft's offerings then their is an msxsl: format-date extension if you're using MSXML (the COM library). Using Xsl(Compiled)Transform you have a choice of using extension functions written in .NET, using extension objects, inline code in .NET or JavaScript, writing your own string manipulation or using a third-party XSLT based library.

Joe
http://joe.fawcett.name