Re: [xsl] handling tags and PIs within a macro

Subject: Re: [xsl] handling tags and PIs within a macro
From: Nancy Brandt <nancy_brndt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 08:20:43 -0700 (PDT)
Hi David,

Look, I am a newbie in Docbook XSL, there are many
things that I don't understand. We have transformed
all the documentation from LATEX to XML, and now I am
trying to figure out how to solve many
formatting/compilation problems.

So if you see some incorrect terminology I use, pardon
me. :-)

Best regards,
Nancy