RE: [xsl] Saxon for .NET Installation Instructions

Subject: RE: [xsl] Saxon for .NET Installation Instructions
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 10:04:54 +0100
Could I suggest you ask this on the saxon-help list (http://sf.net/saxon)?
It's a very product-specific question, and it's quite likely to open a
thread that I think would be of little interest to non-Saxon users (I think
there are still a few...)

As always with problems like this, when things don't work we need to know
exactly what you did and exactly what happened when you did it.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/