Re: [xsl] handling tags and PIs within a macro

Subject: Re: [xsl] handling tags and PIs within a macro
From: Nancy Brandt <nancy_brndt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 08:09:31 -0700 (PDT)
I looked at the file processed by XSLTPROC in which
FOP spots a problem for some reason:

Extract:
<row>
<entry>
<formalpara id="admin/user/fullname">

name of the user. The default value is only for the
first user, a new user you add will not have a default
full name.</formalpara>

<formalpara><title>Relevant
to</title>General</formalpara>

Value</title>Administrator</formalpara>
</entry>
</row>

Personally, I don't see a problem. Another one:
<row>
<entry><
formalpara id="">
<title>admin/user/%/notify_level/1</title>
</formalpara>

<formalpara>
<title>Description</title>
Email notification level for security messages. You
must also specify the email address of the user (see
entry <xref linkend="user_email"
xrefstyle="template:%t on page %p"/>)  and the
outgoing mail server details (see entry <xref
linkend="smtp_server" xrefstyle="template:%t on page
%p"/>).
</formalpara>

<formalpara>
<title>Relevant to</title>