RE: Re: [xsl] handling tags and PIs within a macro

Subject: RE: Re: [xsl] handling tags and PIs within a macro
From: "Naschke, Pete" <NaschkePS@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 11:27:28 -0500
The collective mind is truly an amazing experience...

It should be quite interesting to watch what happens as more and more people
(billions) (Internet) join this collective experience. The next 50
years...don't miss them!

(Sorry for going off topic...I hope my comments aren't taken as being
inappropriate.)