[xsl] Trying to Detect corrupt data

Subject: [xsl] Trying to Detect corrupt data
From: Arthur Maloney <ArthurM@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 07:03:53 +0100
Hello xsl-list,

I'm trying to detect which row elements contain corrupt data.
Once I've detected the row is corrupt I'm OK printing it.

Depending on user choice. The Xml file contains 500-50,000 row elements

In the Xml file each row element contains between 2-15 agent elements
(there is always more than 1). The agent name should be the same in all agent elements.

Example of Xml file
1.  AppicantNumber is always unique for each row element
2.  row 1 is not corrupt. All agent names the same
3.  rows 2 and 3 are corrupt. Contain more than one agent name (row2
contains 4 names, row3 2 names).

<row>
     <applicantNumber>56789</applicantNumber>
     <agent>John1</agent>
     <agent>John1</agent>
     <agent>John1</agent>
     <agent>John1</agent>
</row>
<row>
     <applicantNumber>127789</applicantNumber>
     <agent>John27</agent>
     <agent>John1</agent>
     <agent>Fred13</agent>
     <agent>John27</agent>
     <agent>John27</agent>
     <agent>John27</agent>
     <agent>Paul8</agent>
     <agent>John27</agent>
</row>
<row>
     <applicantNumber>16789345</applicantNumber>
     <agent>Fred9</agent>
     <agent>Fred9</agent>
     <agent>Fred9</agent>
     <agent>John1</agent>