[xsl] Re: XSL to ODF/OOXML

Subject: [xsl] Re: XSL to ODF/OOXML
From: Steve <subsume@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 14:06:49 -0400
Months later, I'm going back and doing this the right way, and making
an object which will convert any of my pages to Word-devourable HTML.
I use a lot of css and floated spans, so simply changing the output
type to Word doesn't work too well.

I am performing two transforms. The result of the first transform
becomes the XML of the second transform. However, I am getting this
error (MSXML parser):

"Required white space was missing"

I realize this list doesn't provide support for particular parsers.
I'm hoping this is some obvious misunderstanding of the string I am
feeding as XML which looks like:

    <head>
         <META http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;
charset=ISO-8859-15">
          <title>Database</title>
          <script src="../master/Global/prototype-1.6.0_rc0.js"></script>
          <link rel="stylesheet" media="print"
href="../master/Global/print.css">
     </head>
        .... blah blah ....