Re: [xsl] Calling subdocuments with processing directives

Subject: Re: [xsl] Calling subdocuments with processing directives
From: Steven Ericsson-Zenith <steven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 12:20:48 -0700
Ok, I don't want to labor the point. Surely the input to a key is specified by the tag. All I'm suggesting is that keys should do what I consider to be the natural thing, behave consistently; aggregate instances of the tags they see.

With respect,
Steven
--
Dr. Steven Ericsson-Zenith
Institute for Advanced Science & Engineering