Re: [xsl] Adding a border to graphics

Subject: Re: [xsl] Adding a border to graphics
From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 11:38:16 -0400
At 2007-10-30 08:10 -0700, Nancy Brandt wrote:
Thanks for the response!

Well, I changed the template according to your
suggestions, but now FOP complains:
[Fatal Error] :1:1: Content is not allowed in prolog.
Oct 30, 2007 5:05:01 PM
org.apache.fop.image.analyser.XMLReader createDocument
WARNING: Error while constructing image from XML
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Content is not allowed
in prolog.

That error tells me that you incorrectly modified your file such that you have text showing up before the document element in your XSL-FO file. This could be a typographical error or a simple introduction of a typed character at the start of the file by hitting the keyboard at an inopportune moment.

I use the "diagram_border" template i described
because in the XML files I call the graphics in a
"macro"-like form. For example:

<j_diagram ref="web_filtering_add" t="Add a LAN
Computer"/>

where ref is a file name, and t is a caption.

All I was giving you was an alternate syntax that is more abbreviated than using <xsl:element>.

And, based on your description, you were not correctly expressing attributes named "role" with values of "bordered".

You will have to determine how you accidentally introduced text before your document element ... the error message only tells you that you did so.

--
Comprehensive in-depth XSLT2/XSL-FO1.1 classes: Austin TX,Jan-2008
Male Cancer Awareness Jul'07  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/s/bc