RE: [xsl] Adding prefix to elements when I import a XML file

Subject: RE: [xsl] Adding prefix to elements when I import a XML file
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 10:35:56 -0000
xsl:copy-of will always make an exact copy. Once you need to make a modified
copy, you need to do a recursive copy of the tree by transforming the nodes
found at every level. XSLT makes this easy for you:

<xsl:template match="*">
  <xsl:element name="xed:{local-name}" namespace="(the new element
namespace)">
    <xsl:copy-of select="@*"/>
    <xsl:apply-templates/>
  </xsl:element>