Re: [xsl] fo:inline within fo:basic-link (extra output space)

Subject: Re: [xsl] fo:inline within fo:basic-link (extra output space)
From: Khaled Aly <ka.aly@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 03:06:21 +0200
Tony

The mail client or the list server, has probably mis-rendered my source. It is <WebLink url="xml.org">XML</WebLink>-based single-sourcing. I removed http and :// from the url attribute to avoid rendering it wrong again. XML here is pure text. When the fo:inline is removed, it displays normally as: ... XML-based ..., but there is no attribute provision for fo:basic-link to color text blue as in any web link...

Regards
Khaled