Re: [xsl] XSL Trnasfromation - Is it possible to do a bottom up transformation?

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSL Trnasfromation - Is it possible to do a bottom up transformation?
From: "Raghu Narayan Koratagere" <raghu.k.n@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 15:12:06 +0530
Abel,
The problem is here you are transforming top down. If my inference is
right, then you are saying P1's Unit price is Sum(P2-UnitPrice,
P4-UnitPrice, P5-UnitPrice).

The problem is you need to calculate UnitPrice P2, P4 and P5 in first
place before this can be applied?

P1
    => P2
        =>P3
    => P4
    => P5

Hope the issue is clear. I will try to get some sample data and post
the actual source tree.