[xsl] Converting Mixed Content Into Unmixed Content

Subject: [xsl] Converting Mixed Content Into Unmixed Content
From: Alan Gutierrez <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 08:14:06 -0600
From this document....

I want to create

Before I set out to solve this, I want to make sure that there is not some obvious answer. I am pretty sure that I've seen this problem numerous times when in the past I've followed this list. I'm unable to think of the right terms to search for, so some suggestions on search terms are all I really need.

--
Alan Gutierrez | alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx | http://blogometer.com/ | 504 717 1428
Think New Orleans | http://thinknola.com/