RE: [xsl] Problem with version of XSL(Please reply soon)

Subject: RE: [xsl] Problem with version of XSL(Please reply soon)
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 12:56:43 -0000
Stylus is using Saxon (which implements XSLT 2.0), even if your stylesheet
specifies version="1.0".

Eclipse by default is using Xalan, which implements XSLT 1.0. It is possible
to configure Eclipse to run Saxon.

Please see this page in the Saxon Wiki:

http://saxon.wiki.sourceforge.net/Saxon+on+Eclipse

If any users of Saxon under Eclipse are able to improve that page, please
feel free.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/